Food! Fun! Knowledge! And it's Free!
Saturday: October 4, 2014 at our Huntsville Location
10.30am and again at 2pm
Steve Stroupe [Davis Creek Nursery]
TOUGH CROWD...with Steve Stroupe
Aquatic Plants with Issues
Topics to be covered:
1. Planting Pockets and Pots...does size really matter?
2. Plant Propagation...what to do with all the unwanted babies.
3. Fertilizing...can I really get off with just two tablets?
4. Pests & Diseases...means never having to say you’re sorry.
5. Cultural Requirements...do we really have to move to the suburbs?
6. Q & A...everything else you ever wanted to know about aquatic plants, but were afraid to ask the Englishman.
This will be a “hands on” event. Plan to get down & dirty!
11.30am and again at 2.30pm
Rick Simzyk [Sollos Landscape Lighting]
LANDSCAPE LIGHTING DESIGN AND INSTALLATION TECHNIQUES.
12.30pm and again at 3.30pm
Dave Hurston [SRW Hardscape Products] and Hank Campbell [Huntsville Hardscapes]
HARDSCAPE/PAVER MAINTENANCE AND HOW TO USE AND INSTALL POLYMERIC SANDS THE CORRECT WAY.
1pm Trevor Cole and Steve Stroupe [Davis Creek Nursery]
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR FISH, POND AND WATER FEATURES. THE GOOD AND THE BAD!
This will be a problem solving class. Bring your questions that you need the answers to. You bring the questions and we will have the answers.
COOKING DISPLAYS - Wood burning pizza oven, Kamado Joe grills, Smokin Brothers pellet grill/smoker, JUNO wood fired fireplace and grill.